Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spears & Minaj Talk "Femme Fatale Tour"

Britney Spears will release "I Wanna Go" as the next single from Femme Fatale. The song was produced by Max Martin and Shellback ("3," "If U Seek Amy"). A Britney Spears fan site posted a message saying, "BreatheHeavy.com can officially announce Britney's third music video off Femme Fatale is 'I Wanna Go.' The shoot will take place May 25-26 in Los Angeles." The single follows "Hold It Against Me" and "Till the World Ends," as Spears gears up to kick off her summer tour on June 16 in Sacramento.


After recently wrapping a tour with Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj is now working on expanding her live show for her upcoming opening run with Britney Spears. However, she is neither taming nor tailoring her act for a different audience. "People think (Spears) is a pop tour and (Lil Wayne) was a hip-hop tour and Nicki's going to completely change -- I think that's the biggest misconception," Minaj told Billboard.com. "I think people don't understand that I remain myself, whether I'm on a hip-hop tour or a pop tour."



Minaj, who's just started rehearsals for the two-month Spears tour, says she plans to "continue with the theatrics and stuff I started with on the Wayne tour and expand that a little bit, and expand the dancers and just (use) more props and all that stuff. I just really try to create my own world on that stage, so that's what I'm working on. Obviously I want to make it a little bit bigger for this one. Right now I'm just feeling out ideas." As for collaborating with Spears onstage, Minaj says that, "It's definitely been mentioned, but I can't say yet. I'm not positive."

No comments:

Post a Comment