Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kanye West Says: “I Sold My Soul to the Devil” & Brags About Having a “Bad White B*tch Like Ice-T”


Took a vacation but I'm back now. I never thought this pompous @$$ would ever admit to being the jerk he really is, but I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag now!

Would he ever have achieved the success he now revels in like a kid in a candy store had he remained in the background just producing music? I really believe this man needs some intense psycho therapy sessions. It is very apparent that he has a drinking problem now. Every where you see him he is tossing up the cognac like drinking water.

When you play with the enemy as he is now openly in clear display for everyone to see, is doing, you get what you ask for.

How long will his star shine? I guess only the dirt bag he "SOLD" his soul to knows that! ROTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment