Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tyra Banks To Follow In Oprah's Footsteps



Seems that Tyra is following in her friend's footsteps. She has decided to end her run on daytime television with the final season of her talk show.

“The Tyra Banks Show,” which has won two Daytime Emmys and is currently in its fifth season, will wrap in the spring. Banks will shift her concentration to Bankable Studios, a New York-based film production company.

“As many of you know, several years ago I made the decision to leave modeling -- at the height of my modeling career -- and although it was the most terrifying move, it was the BEST decision and led to me fulfilling some big lifelong dreams,” Banks said in a statement to fans on her website. “Now, I'm a bit nervous and excited for my next HUGE steps which will allow me to reach MORE women and young girls to help us all feel as fierce as we truly are!

No comments:

Post a Comment