Sunday, October 3, 2010

DR DRE TALKS ABOUT SERIOUSLY WORKING ON DETOX ALBUM AFTER BEING ON STAGE WITH EM AND JAY-Z



















After getting on stage with both Eminem and Jay-Z, Dr. Dre says it is time for him to get serious about finishing up the Detox album. He told MTV that the response he received from the crowd was an indication of what he is doing is worth it!

Dre said "Being on the stage with Eminem and Jay-Z was one of the most incredible feelings I've felt in a long time. It inspired me, it made me want to hurry up and get back in the studio and put more effort and more work into my own project." "The response from the people out there was just incredible. It let me know that I still got love out there and I'm not wasting my time in the studio with what I'm doing, with the music or with all the Beats [headphones] product that we're putting out."

No comments:

Post a Comment